Tuesday, January 29, 2013

British highlights (Part I )





Incredible lighting in Christmas evening without fog or rain !
Rare moment for London.



Harrods corner 


This fantastic showcase attracted me while I was walking around the shops.


                                                    What a beautiful way to expose varietes of tea!
                                              English are amazing when they want to promote something !!!
   


Escape to Hyde Park not only for kids...




             Festive bouquet at the entrance of Grange St Pauls hotel where we had a lovely stay.
                                            This was my first post. I wish you like it !

                                                     Love from a sunny place

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! Love your British post. Good luck and have fun!
    ~Delores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit on my blog Just Jeanette. Your pictures are great en wish you a lot of fun here in blogland!!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogosphere! British highlights post is an amazing start. Wish you unlimited fantasy and commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ όμορφο!! Καλή επιτυχία. Περιμένουμε να μας ταξιδέψεις σε ταξίδια ονειρικά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. We visited London last year in May, it was very cold (!) but it was great to be there. Once I hope to go to the Cotswold too, I am sure it's beautiful!

    Wish you a wonderful day! Hugs, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAGNIFIQUES photos!!!!

    Bonne semaine!!!

    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...