Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Basking in the sun
































No much to say this time, photos speak for themselves I think. 
I had a beautiful outing. Just lighten up and smell the sweet 
spring aroma. A cute companion, a pampered furry creature 
came towards me, begging for cuddles, yearning for a nap amid 
the daisy slope… I felt the same, basking under the warm 
afternoon sun would be the best thing that could finally happen 
after a dreary, gray winter. This was nirvana for both of us, 
the perfect peace for the state of mind. However, I have the 
impression that the outdoor visitor is permanently living in such 
circumstances, the two last photos prove it vigorously! 
Lucky kitty! 
Wish I could stay for long stretches over there, 
shooting close-ups of daisies, capturing the blooming greenery,
the vibrancy of spring colors and the funny faces of my fellow…
Busy city life and happiness that exists, why not! 
But certainly, nature hides all the secrets to appease a human heart. 
Not today!!!














Such a gloomy, rainy day today!
Actually, these bright, sunny 
photos make me so happy! 
And
Greek Independence Day today, National holiday 
celebrated annually on March 25, commemorating the
 start of the War of Greek Independence in 1821. 
Look here

Orthodox Easter is on 12th April, it’s coming up soon this year. 
I'm still waiting for my inspiration which comes 
only when I chill out… 

So glad to hear from you every time you leave a kind comment. 
Thank you so much!
Hope you can be as blissful as the guy!


O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...